Help us to spread the word about the survey, join the team to study the data together, or contact us to obtain the data for further research.
Spread the word
Please, help us to spread the word about the survey, in order to get as much participants as possible among the FLOSS scene.
Some things you can do for spreading the word:
- Follow our @FLOSSSurvey2013 Quitter or Twitter accounts to resend the call for participants to your friends.
- Copy the mail template announcing the survey and write to FLOSS contributors that you know asking them to fill up the survey.
- Put a banner in your blog or website
- Vote or resend the announcements posted in several tech news sites and forums.
- Contact us if you want to translate these pages to a different language.
You can use following template when encouraging your community or fellow contributors to fill out the survey:
Ten years after the succesful FLOSS survey with over 2500 respondants, which had a major impact in community, academia and even politics, we want to recreate the survey with the goal of seeing how the community is nowadays and how it has changed.
If you are a contributor of any type (not only a developer!) to FLOSS, we encourage you to participate in the survey. It takes around 10-15 minutes.
We would also be grateful if you disseminate this announcement among your community and peers. More information about the survey, including privacy, results, authors and publications, can be found at http://floss2013.libresoft.es.
The FLOSS2013 team
floss2013 at libresoft.es
<a href="http://floss2013.libresoft.es"><img src="http://floss2013.libresoft.es/graphics/logo_horizontal.png" alt="FLOSS Survey 2013" height="100" /></a>
<a href="http://floss2013.libresoft.es"><img src="http://floss2013.libresoft.es/graphics/logo.png" alt="FLOSS Survey 2013" width="150" height="150" /></a>
Provide feedback, or join the team
Want to send feedback or your impressions on the survey?
Want to study with us the data of the survey, in order to publish a report?
Learn who are we in our contact page and leave a message.